We’re about to revolutionize the way you build and send proposals. Our goal is to not only make your job easier as a contractor but to help homeowners everywhere have a better proposal experience that is easier to use and more modern than ever before.
We’ve added several new updates to bring your proposals to life.
Proposal Feature Updates
Customize the cover page of your proposal to put your best foot forward. Choose from several beautiful background photo options (custom photos coming in a future update), give your proposal a name, and add customer names and address information.
Proposals will give your estimates a facelift, not only making them look amazing but also presenting them in a way that will be easier for homeowners to understand.
Just choose the estimate you want to include, and we’ll do the rest.
You’ll often need to add other documents as part of your proposal. These could include:
- Your company mission statement
- Scope of work
- Product brochures
- Financing options
With our new proposals feature, you can choose PDF documents you have saved to your job record or your account’s Company Documents.
You can choose if you want these attachments to show up in line with the rest of your proposal or if you’d like to include them as separate attachments, like in an email.
Then, you can choose the order you want them to appear.
Finally, you can set it so homeowners need to acknowledge that they have read and agree to the documents before allowing them to sign the proposal.
Most contractors require that homeowners sign their proposals to get their explicit agreement to the terms and to get additional buy-in before committing to purchasing the job materials.
This version of proposals lets you choose to require a single signature upon review from the recipient. The homeowner can sign by typing their name and acknowledging that they’ve read the proposal and agree to the terms.
Share Via Email
Once you’ve finished building your proposal, you can share it with your homeowner.
At the top right, you’ll see the “Send as…” button. In there, you’ll find the option to email the proposal. You can choose the recipients, and they’ll receive a unique link that will take them straight to this proposal, optimized for both web and mobile devices, making it really easy for homeowners to review your proposal, agree, and sign.
We’re also making it easy for you to know what’s happening with the proposals you’ve sent out by showing you proposal statuses. Once a proposal is sent or signed, the status will automatically update.
Other Notable Updates
We’ve been grinding away to improve JobNimbus for all our users, both on the web and mobile. Here’s some of what we’ve been up to.
- Notification preferences for the Notification Center
- Restrict who can add products to the catalog when creating financial documents
- Proposals beta on web and mobile
- Text to Pay
- Insights Business Overview dashboard
- Swipe to delete notifications on mobile
- Associated Job/Contact names on each notification in the Notification Center
- “Data last synced” message on Insights
- Download Form response as PDF
- Insights design updates
- “Back” button on custom report builder
- Task notification preview
- Reply/all and forward emails from Notification Center
- New email action buttons
- Search bar added to mobile home screen
- Clickable links under task details
- Persisting filters on the job list between app sessions
- Photos ordered by date taken
- We fixed Insights to not pull data from deleted Contacts/Jobs.
- We fixed a bug where a sales rep would auto-assign on a Contact when the Contact’s status was changed.
- We took care of the bug that prevented call notes from saving.
- We resolved an issue causing photos to appear at the bottom of the screen when the sort order is set to recently taken first.
- We discovered and fixed a bug impacting our Engage users. While composing a new message, the app sometimes crashed depending on the text entered.
- We fixed an app freeze when editing contacts and jobs inside of the Boards screen.
- We squashed a bug that would inaccurately modify a photo’s original date/time in EXIF data.
- We demolished a bug that caused hidden custom work order fields to be displayed.
- We fixed a bug where notifications settings weren’t opening properly.
- We fixed a bug where the Boards filter button would appear in the wrong color in dark mode.
More Updates Coming Soon
We’re putting our all into making the best roofing software we can possibly make. And with thousands of contractors using our software, we’re confident JobNimbus can be the tool you need.
More exciting updates are coming soon, so stay tuned for details!