Are you a fan of our Insights feature?
It just got better!
Our new Business Overview dashboard makes getting an eagle-eye view of your business’s key metrics easy.
Filter your business data by sales rep, job type, and lead source to get the information you need. See pertinent details for the year, like the top five revenue-yielding lead sources or peak lead-conversion times, so you can pinpoint your successes and troubleshoot problems.
Other Notable Updates
We’ve been grinding away to improve JobNimbus for all our users, both on the web and mobile. Here’s a peek into what we’ve been up to.
- “Data last synced” message on Insights
- Download Form response as PDF
- Insights design updates
- “Back” button on custom report builder
- Task notification preview
- Reply/all and forward emails from Notification Center
- New email action buttons
- Search bar added to mobile home screen
- Clickable links under task details
- Persisting filters on the job list between app sessions
- Photos ordered by date taken
- We fixed a bug where a sales rep would auto-assign on a Contact when the Contact’s status was changed.
- We took care of the bug that prevented call notes from saving.
- We resolved an issue causing photos to appear at the bottom of the screen when the sort order is set to recently taken first.
- We discovered and fixed a bug impacting our Engage users. While composing a new message, the app sometimes crashed depending on the text entered.
- We fixed an app freeze when editing contacts and jobs inside of the Boards screen.
- We squashed a bug that would inaccurately modify a photo’s original date/time in EXIF data.
- We demolished a bug that caused hidden custom work order fields to be displayed.
- We fixed a bug where notifications settings weren’t opening properly.
- We fixed a bug where the Boards filter button would appear in the wrong color in dark mode.
More Updates Coming Soon
We’re putting our all into making the best roofing software we can possibly make. And with thousands of contractors using our software, we’re confident JobNimbus can be the tool you need.
More exciting updates are coming soon, so stay tuned for details!