JobNimbus, Inc. (“JobNimbus,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it by complying with this privacy notice (this “Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the type of information we may collect; who we may collect it from; our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information when you visit our website at jobnimbus.com (the “Site”) or ‘JobNimbus: All-In-One Roof’ mobile application (“Mobile App”) or take advantage of the services available on the Site or Mobile App (collectively with the Site and Mobile App, the “Offerings”).
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this Privacy Notice have the meaning given in our Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Privacy Notice.
When the Privacy Notice Applies
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect:
- when accessing any of the Offerings; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from any of the Offerings.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information from you:
- directly when you provide it to us, such as when you register to use any Offerings, fill out forms on our Site or Mobile App, enter a promotion or sweepstakes sponsored by us, or request further Offerings;
- when we retain records or copies of correspondences (including email address) if you contact us;
- when we retain details of transactions carried out on our Offerings and of the fulfillment of your orders; and
- automatically as you navigate the site through automated data technologies such as cookies. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Pendo, and LogRocket) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic.
When you use the Offerings, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- information by which you may be personally identified such as name, email, phone number, physical address, or any other information which could be used to identify you (“personal information”);
- information about your business, such as its name, address, DBA, average revenue, and number of employees;
- demographic information about you that does not identify you;
- details of your visits to our Offerings, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Offerings.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Offerings and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; to provide you with notices about your account, including expirations and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to the Offerings;
- analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Offerings;
- protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements;
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards;
- any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- to our affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of JobNimbus’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by JobNimbus about our Offerings users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose to which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of JobNimbus, our users, or others.
Links to Other Web Sites and Offerings
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites, applications, or services linked to or from our Offerings. We recommend the user review the privacy notices of other applications before authorizing a third party access to data through the Offerings.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Offerings, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Offerings. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Offerings.
“Do Not Track” Signals
A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com. Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. We honor the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding such collection of your information.
Retention of Your Information
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or for as long as it necessary to provide the Offerings to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints, or claims made by your or on your behalf;
- to show that we treated you fairly; or
- to keep records required by law, but in no event longer than six months after we no longer need your personal information to provide Offerings to you.
Your Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are options for your personal information.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
Promotional Offers from JobNimbus
If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email. You may also send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a purchase or other transactions via the Offerings.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Offerings and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through the Offerings. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register on the Offerings, make any purchases through the Application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Offerings or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If you do not agree to this Notice or any of our other policies posted on the Site or Mobile App, do not use the Offerings.
In our sole discretion, we may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time. The Last Modified date is set forth at the top of this page. All changes are effective 15 days after the Last Modified date for current users and immediately for new users. Your continued use of the Offerings following the posting of this Privacy Notice means you accept and agree to the Privacy Notice.
How to Contact Us
To ask questions or comment about this Notice and our practices in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.