While many solar contractors are using paper, files, and whiteboards to keep track of customers and job progress, some are looking for a better way. The traditional pen-and-paper method isn’t the only option. That’s where solar CRM software comes in.
In this post, we look at all you need to know about CRM for solar, including features to look for to ensure you get the best solar CRM for your business needs.
- Solar CRM software helps solar companies manage customers.
- Using a solar CRM can boost your revenue, efficiency, organization, and customer experience
- You can find the best solar software for your business by looking at its core abilities, integrations, automations, implementation requirements, pricing, and scalability.
What Is Solar CRM Software?CRM stands for “customer relationship management.” A CRM software has tools or features that help a business manage its customers. A solar CRM is specifically tailored to solar companies, so the system better fits your needs. The CRM will help you organize, track, and optimize your business for better efficiency and profitability.
- Improve customer service and retention—Solar software allows you to track and manage all client communication and interactions, making accessing client information easy.
- Increase revenue and profitability—CRM software lets you create sales pipelines using data that can help increase solar sales and revenue. Analyzing data from your CRM is critical to determine what is (or isn’t) working. Dedicated sales solar CRM systems have features that help close deals faster through automated reminders and follow-ups.
- Improve operational efficiencies—Solar CRMs offer API integration so you can integrate with other software, such as email marketing platforms and social media pages. Software also provides your team with the materials they need.
- Maintain a comprehensive database—Thanks to a CRM, you can find all data about your business on a single platform. The information is stored either on a local database or the cloud, so users can access it any time they want. CRM also makes it easy to retrieve older records since you don’t have to dig through tons of files to find what you are looking for.
Boost Your Solar Business with a CRM Software
Using a solar CRM will help your company grow and flourish. You’re guaranteed to see higher retention, profitability, and efficiency with one simple tool.
When you’re choosing a solar software, be sure to look for the right core functionality, integrations, automations, and value.
Which solar CRM feature helps your solar company the most? Let us know in the comments below.