JobNimbus has had an integration with Zapier for years. But until now, our Zapier connection has only worked with Contacts, not Jobs.
That all changes today.
Zapier connects your different apps, so you can make automations across platforms.
For example, you can set up a Zap workflow for when you get a lead on Facebook. When you get a Facebook lead, the Zap can then create a Job in JobNimbus for that person. Then your sales team can reach out to your lead sooner, so you can turn more leads into customers.
Other Notable Updates
We’ve been grinding away to improve JobNimbus for all our users, both on the web and mobile. Here’s some of what we’ve been up to.
- Notification preferences for the Notification Center
- Proposals beta feature: add Documents (web only, mobile coming soon)
- Restrict who can add products to the catalog when creating financial documents
- Proposals beta on web and mobile
- Text to Pay
- Insights Business Overview dashboard
- Workflow Insights dashboard
- Swipe to delete notifications on mobile
- Associated Job/Contact names on each notification in the Notification Center
- “Data last synced” message on Insights
- Download Form response as PDF
- Insights design updates
- “Back” button on custom report builder
- Task notification preview
- Reply/all and forward emails from Notification Center
- New email action buttons
- Search bar added to mobile home screen
- Clickable links under task details
- Persisting filters on the job list between app sessions
- Photos ordered by date taken
- We fixed Insights to not pull data from deleted Contacts/Jobs.
- We fixed a bug where a sales rep would auto-assign on a Contact when the Contact’s status was changed.
- We took care of the bug that prevented call notes from saving.
- We resolved an issue causing photos to appear at the bottom of the screen when the sort order is set to recently taken first.
- We discovered and fixed a bug impacting our Engage users. While composing a new message, the app sometimes crashed depending on the text entered.
- We fixed an app freeze when editing contacts and jobs inside of the Boards screen.
- We squashed a bug that would inaccurately modify a photo’s original date/time in EXIF data.
- We demolished a bug that caused hidden custom work order fields to be displayed.
- We fixed a bug where notifications settings weren’t opening properly.
- We fixed a bug where the Boards filter button would appear in the wrong color in dark mode.
More Updates Coming Soon
We’re putting our all into making the best roofing software we can possibly make. And with thousands of contractors using our software, we’re confident JobNimbus can be the tool you need.
More exciting updates are coming soon, so stay tuned for details!