We are excited to announce that you can now accept customer payments in JobNimbus. It’s all made possible with our new WePay integration, which empowers better transactions for you and your customers. If collecting on invoices has been a sore spot in your workflow, then the JobNimbus integration with WePay is your prayer’s answer.
New Integration, Awesome Benefits
With the new WePay feature, you can immediately begin accepting payments on invoices directly from your customers. Just turn on the WePay integration as shown in the WePay Set Up Tutorial, and you’ll be set to accept payment via ACH bank transfer/E-check or Credit/Debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club).
Easier transactions with WePay means several things for your company:
- You’ll close more sales. Remember that bit about collecting a deposit or deductible on a contract? Even though you’re not collecting the full amount of a sale in one shot, the exchange of money for the deposits and deductibles actually moves the sale forward in the process. Your customers will have more skin I the game, which translates to you closing more sales.
- You’ll collect sooner. When making payments is simple, you are more likely to get paid on time. Business is all about cash flow, and collecting on more invoices means accessing funds on time, or even early! Also, by allowing the customer to pay by E-check through WePay, it lowers the risk of a return/bounced check and all the headaches that come with it, like bank fees for a negative balance. You can avoid that disaster altogether this way.
- You’ll collect more money overall. Minimize default payments by empowering customers. Sure, there are some bad eggs out there, but many customers who default aren’t trying to miss their payments. WePay smooths the way, which helps your customers meet their obligation.
- You’ll save administrative time and resources. As opposed to waiting days for approval, you should be able to start taking payments in a matter of minutes. Since your company likely processes many payments each day, WePay saves you significant time in the long-run.
- You’ll lower your risk of involving collections agencies. Simpler, quicker payments means your customers have less reason to avoid paying, which means you’ll get paid a lot more often and get collections agencies involved a lot less often.
- You’ll be able to move on! Closure is a beautiful thing. As you already know, when you have a bunch of open invoices, they require monitoring and action. They also distract you and your team from spending time on less-routine tasks that can take your company further, like sales or innovation.
What Can You Do With WePay?
With this integration, you’ll be able to collect payments seamlessly, right from JobNimbus.
It’s easy to use WePay to collect a deposit or deductible on a job. All you need to do is create an invoice just like you always do, and when you send that invoice it will include a “Payment” button for your customer to use.
No more having jobs stolen because you only have a contract, with no real teeth! You can even use WePay for tasks like emailing customers a friendly “payment due” message.
In summary, WePay can help with many if not all your customer payment tasks.
Plus, More WePay Features to Come
We’ll continue developing our WePay integration over time. For now, look forward to taking the back-and-forth out of payment collection by moving toward mobile payments. In a future update, your team will be able to process card payments at the job site. This could be a game-changer for your workflow! We’ll announce this feature as soon as it is live.
Today, start with our tutorial on how to get setup with WePay and begin processing payments. That way, you’ll be ready for this exciting upcoming feature for mobile.
Please reach out if you have any questions about how to use WePay to collect payments on the spot and on time.