You can now connect a CompanyCam account with JobNimbus to bring the power of CompanyCam right into your CRM.
What is CompanyCam?
CompanyCam allows your team to snap smart photos in the field that automatically connect themselves to the right project (using GPS) and instantly sync back to the office. You can easily find photos when you need them. No more emailing, texting photos, and organizing folders. Plus, the real-time project feed enables your team to see the current progress at each job site, no matter where they are.
Draw, annotate, and save to the job.
Be everywhere and improve communication.
Snap and share perfect before and after photos to bolster your marketing efforts.
How To Sync Job Photos From CompanyCam
If you already have a JobNimbus account and a CompanyCam account, then all you need to do is to connect them together.
To do that:
- Log into your JobNimbus account, go to your name at the top right, and choose “Settings”.
- Find and click on the API tab on the left side.
- Click the button for “New API Key”.
- Click into the “Description” field and choose CompanyCam.
- Then, select the Access Profile you would like to grant this integration. This allows the integration to have more or less control.
- Once you’ve done that, click “Save”.
- At that point, you’ll see a brand new API key available to you. An API key is essentially a unique password that allows other services to do stuff with your account (like save pictures). You can use the link to “Copy” so that you’ve got it ready to paste.
Now comes the fun part. You get to watch a video!
The one thing to note is YOU DO NOT NEED TO EMAIL US FOR YOUR API KEY because you already did that!
Keep Your Job Photos In Sync
Taking pictures at the job site is one of the best ways to track your job progress and communicate everything to the customer, subcontractors, or insurance adjusters.
Get started with CompanyCam + JobNimbus today.