It is 7:30 am, do you know where your dehumidifier is? When dealing with drying jobs, particularly when a major event happens, it’s important to consider not only equipment placement, but scheduling follow up visits for documenting moisture levels and …
Hot on the heels of v1.9.3, comes this new update in which we continue to build out the many features of JobNimbus. We’ve been listening to your feedback, and it’s helped us make improvements and adjustments around the app that …
One of our most requested features was QuickBooks integration. It is because of that, that we are proud to introduce this integration in our update to version 1.9.3 released last week. In this post, we’ll talk a little bit of …
The wait is finally over as we’ve updated JobNimbus to version 1.9.3 with some much anticipated features. For starters, we’ve added QuickBooks integration so it’s easier for you to track your contacts in JobNimbus with your financial information. We’ve also …
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
- Get More Done with Water Restoration CRM
- Bringing the Human Element Back to CRM
- JobNimbus v1.9.4 is Live! Guide, Task Types, and More!
- How To: Google Calendar Sync
- Announcing QuickBooks Integration and How to Get Set Up
- JobNimbus v1.9.3 is Live! QuickBooks, Google Calendars, and More!
- The Advantages of Custom CRM Software
- Stay Alive, Stay Organized
- JobNimbus v1.9.2 is Live! Here’s What’s New
- Finding the Right Roofing Contractor CRM
If you’ve ever had trouble or been frustrated while trying to manage projects, contacts, and tasks in your business, JobNimbus is your solution.
JobNimbus will help you increase productivity, decrease down-time,
and maximize profits. Get started today