Get up to speed faster than ever with in-depth, 1-on-1 training.
Benefits Of Personalized Training
You’ll Love Our Trainers
"Made a huge difference"
Get one-on-one time with a JobNimbus Expert Trainer.
That gives us the ability to talk over your business processes, your specific needs, and make a plan for implementation.
We’ll customize your workflows, add your logo and company info, set up your Types and Lead Sources, etc.
This helps dial in your account and personalizes it for you.
We’ll show your managers, office staff, and crews a demo of the new setup.
The idea is to jumpstart the process of using JobNimbus from day 1.
A JobNimbus Expert Trainer shadows each department to understand current process.
We’ll get a full picture of how you operate in order to customize the account for your needs.
Setup & Customization
We’ll set up your account, add your logo and company details, create your workflows, and personalize all of your Types and Lead Sources so your team will feel right at home.
Finalizing & Training
We’ll demo with managers (making sure the processes flow smoothly).
This is training day with the group and we’ll do one-on-one training as needed.
It’s a great option if you have some technical skills but want to get your account set up at a lower cost while reaping the benefits of having a coach and maximizing the system to its fullest.
You’ll be able to tap into the the experience our expert trainers have developed while working with other companies in your industry. You’ll get new ideas and proven structure.
- Back Office Setup
- Custom fields
- Products & Services
- Workflow Customization
- Sales & Production Boards
- Estimate & Invoice Templates
- Job Costing & Commissions
- Lead Sources
- Team Management
- And more…
- Maximizing your investment of using JobNimbus
- Learning the newest features of JobNimbus.
- Re-focusing your team on using JobNimbus the same way.
- Utilizing all the power that JobNimbus offers within JobNimbus
- Training all new staff member on JobNimbus in getting them up to speed quicker
- Retraining is a training program designed for the old or existing employees of an organization, with a purpose to acquaint them with the new skills, methods, and processes required to improve their performance on the jobs