1) Send EmailsSet up an automatic email to customers to let them know the status of their job or send an email to your team after a certain task is completed. See how to set it up in your JobNimbus account here.
2) Change Customer StatusMove your customer to another status automatically after certain tasks are done or after a certain amount of time. From after the sale is made, to the first appointment is scheduled, you can stay on track.
3) Create a TaskCreate a task for a job after a certain amount of time or after a work order or job status has changed. This can show up on your calendar and assigned to specific members of your team so you’re not waiting on each other.
4) Stay AheadAutomatically change a job status after different tasks are completed or after a certain amount of time. This can help keep processes on track and make sure nothing gets overlooked. Also, if your team is ahead of schedule, you’ll be able to keep that momentum going.
5) Send RemindersAutomate reminders to keep your teams on track. You can also create an appointment reminder for your team and for your customers. We also have other Automation Recipes you can check out on our Knowledge Base. Ready to try it out? If you’re a current JobNimbus user see how to set it up here.Haven’t tried JobNimbus yet? Sign up for your free trial (no credit card required) here.
See JobNimbus in Action
Companies who use JobNimbus increase their annual revenue by 43%.
Your company could be next.