Communicate better with @mentions, available now for web, iOS, Android
Now you can call out one or more team members when adding a note. When you save the note, they’ll get a notification sent to their email that they’ve been mentioned.
The email includes the full note that you added into JobNimbus as well as the record (job, contact, task, estimate, etc) it was attached to and a link to get to that record.
Use this to instantly:
- Notify other team members of work or changes to a job
- Send instructions to new assignees or relate what you’ve done
- Share new updates to a contact’s info
You can do this and a whole lot more. With this, small @ symbol, the possibilities are endless.
How To Use @Mentions
To get started with @Mentions:
1. Find a contact, job, or other record to add a note and open the Add Note dialog.
2. Type the @ symbol.
3. You’ll see suggestions appear to choose from. You can continue typing to narrow the list, or choose a team member to add.
4. To mention another team member, just type another @ symbol in the same note and choose that team member.
5. Save the note.
6. This team member(s) will receive the notification instantly.
Ready to give it a try?