Direct from the cloud, all the way to your home computer comes version 1.6 of the JobNimbus CRM and project management software. Previous updates have included some great new features such as Custom Reports and Dashboards. This time, not only have we added some great contact and interface enhancements, but we’ve also improved performance across the entire JobNimbus system.
What’s New in v1.6 of the JobNimbus CRM?
- Scroll Recent Activity: You can now scroll down to see more Recent Activity in the left side bar.
- Add a Leads Anywhere: You can now add a lead from anywhere in JobNimbus by clicking the “+Add Lead” button at the top.
- Notes for Contacts: Add notes to contacts either when you create or edit the contact with important information you want to remember.
- Contact Statuses: New to the JobNimbus CRM are contact statuses. Go to Settings to set up what statuses you want to use (Lead, Won, Lost, etc) and set this when creating or editing a contact to keep better track of who’s who.
- Job Management Performance Improvements: We’ve completely re-written the job management screen to noticeably improve performance. Give it a try, you’ll love it!
- Overall Navigation Speed: We didn’t stop there; we’ve also improved the performance and speed across the entire JobNimbus CRM. Give it a try, you’ll love it!
- Various Bug Fixes and Improvements.
As usual, if you have a feature suggestion for us or find a bug, drop us a line. We love adding features and squashing bugs!