One of our most requested features was QuickBooks integration. It is because of that, that we are proud to introduce this integration in our update to version 1.9.3 released last week. In this post, we’ll talk a little bit of …
The long debated question of sales is whether successful sales is an art, or a science. Most folks when faced with the question will answer that it is a little of both. The final answer will likely be debated hotly …
This week marked another major release for JobNimbus with Version 1.8 of our CRM and project management software. We’ve added some awesome new features to help you be more productive (things like contact syncing and calendar sharing, just to name …
When’s the last time you saw or heard a sales commercial and heard the announcer drill off a phone number that was impossible to remember? We all have. Heck, I’ve heard tons of commercials in my day, but hold a …
Just yesterday, the public World Wide Web turned 21 years old. In those relatively short 21 years, the entire face of marketing, sales, public relations, brand, and just about everything else has been completely changed. Students now look at a …
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
- Announcing QuickBooks Integration and How to Get Set Up
- JobNimbus v1.9.3 is Live! QuickBooks, Google Calendars, and More!
- The Advantages of Custom CRM Software
- Stay Alive, Stay Organized
- JobNimbus v1.9.2 is Live! Here’s What’s New
- Finding the Right Roofing Contractor CRM
- The Smooth Transition to Contractor Project Management Software
- Best Free CRM to Help a Start-Up, Start Up
- Give Your CRM Software a Big K.I.S.S.
- How to Build Success with Roofing CRM Software
If you’ve ever had trouble or been frustrated while trying to manage projects, contacts, and tasks in your business, JobNimbus is your solution.
JobNimbus will help you increase productivity, decrease down-time,
and maximize profits. Get started today