We’re working on some really cool stuff here at JobNimbus that I’m very excited about. Some of that we decided to release off a bit early. So, it is with great pleasure and excitement that I get to introduce you to version 1.9.2 of the JobNimbus CRM and project management software.
Generally, smaller update numbers mean minor updates. However, this update is far from minor. With 1.9.2, we’re introducing the ability to add Tags to your jobs, contacts, and tasks. This will really help you organize your workflow by being able to use as many labels as you want. These are searchable and can be used when creating Custom Reports so you can have even more visibility into your business.
We’re also rolling out a new activity report, more email notifications, and some really cool enhancements to the Job Share feature. This, plus an impressive amount of improvements and fixes all across the system, makes for quite the package.
Here’s a the list of what’s in the update:
- Tags. Added the ability to add tags to contacts, tasks, and jobs.
- New activity report
- Expanded email notifications. Now you’ll get notified via email when jobs and contacts you’re assigned to are created or edited.
- Enhancements to Job Share feature including the ability to assign tasks and notes.
- Task priority badges
- Improvements to search results and formatting
- Enhancements to various existing features for usability and convenience
- Overall speed improvements across the system
- Bug fixes
We didn’t want to wait any longer to get these features in your hands. Go ahead and give them a try, let us know what you think and if there is any way we can improve on them.
As always, we have much more on the way and can’t wait to show you. We’ll have more soon, so stay tuned!
Previous versions of JobNimbus: